Whether at a moms' group, in a break out session or as a keynote speaker, Rebecca delights in the opportunity to engage on a personal level with women, combining passion with empathy to connect the rich truths of God's Word to everyday life.
Speaking topics include:
- Impossible Faith (encouragement in discouraging seasons)
- Wisdom (for young adults or graduates)
- Freedom from Expectations (for women and mom groups)
- Disappointed Hope (hope in times of suffering)
- Discipleship (salvation, sanctification, obedience, living on mission)
HEAR REBECCA TEACH
Faith as small as a mustard seed
Based on Matthew 17, Rebecca explores what it means to have a mountain-moving faith, even in times of discouragement and weariness.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU'RE EXPECTING
Many of us are living under burdensome expectations and the weight of trying to please those around us. Using the book of Galatians, Rebecca looks at what it means to live more freely under the expectations of Jesus instead.